- 6 mesh analyses: Coincident UVs and vertices, inverted normals, pivot out of bounds, UV sets missing and vertices out of bounds.
- 12 shading options: Normal, binormal, tangent, Wireframe, UV, backfaces, inverted normals and others.
- 5 tools which help to find mesh issues: Coincident UVs and vertices, inverted normals, mesh bounds and pivot point viewers.
- API for creating your own analyses, shading options and viewing tools.
- Bounding box visualization for selected objects in world and local coordinates. You may easily copy the bounding box center coordinates and use them to create an object or place something in the middle of the selected objects volume.
- Size of an object or a set of objects can be shown in meters, centimeters, feet or inches with custom scale adjustments.
- A tool to temporarily apply procedural or custom UV-checker texture to selected objects to detect UV issues.
- A «Polygons count» tool to show triangles and vertices count for all meshes associated with the selected set of objects.
I always try to test MeshChecker before publishing, but sometimes bug happens. Also, you may have some questions about some functionality, but don't worry! Just report them via Unity Forum or e-mail. Then I am willing to reply and resolve them as soon as possible.